- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt ( I use Trader Joe’s)
- 1/2 cup gold medal self rising flour ( I use gold medal since it’s 5sp per 1/2 cup).
- 1/4 cup great value (Walmart brand) pizza sauce
- 2 oz lite mozzarella ( I use Trader Joe’s)
- 14 great value (Walmart brand) turkey pepperoni
- 1 tsp of grated parmesan
- 1 tsp Dak’s spice Italian Blast or any Italian seasoning.
- 3-4 torn basil leaves
- 1 tsp balsamic glaze (I use Trader Joe’s)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Combine flour, Greek yogurt and @daksspices Italian Blast seasoning in a mixing bowl.
2. Sprinkle a little extra flour on the tabletop or whatever surface you plan on using to knead the dough. Place the dough ball on top, kneading it with your hands. If it sticks to your hands, sprinkle a little extra flour on it. Knead for about 3-4 times, until it’s a pliable dough.
3. Spread the dough out on a parchment-lined cookie sheet to roll dough ) I spray my Pizza Roller with non stick cooking, to keep the dough from sticking) until it’s about 1/4″ thick, and cover with marinara and add a dash of pepper flakes( it’s life changing), cheese, and the toppings of your choice. I love to add 1tsp of grated Parmesan cheese on top to give it a bit more flavor.
4. Cook in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the crust has puffed up and is lightly golden and all of the cheese has melted.
Servings: The entire pizza (10inch) is only 9 Freestyle SmartPoints® points.
I put the basil leaves on top the last 3 minutes of cooking…and then drizzled the glaze on top.
*Point value can vary based on the brand of ingredients that is used.