- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- 4 slices precooked hormel black label bacon ( if you don’t use the precooked bacon you’ll want to cook the bacon before adding into the food processor)
- 3 oz lite cream cheese.
- 1 tsp garlic powder.
- 1 tbsp diced canned jalapeños
- 1/2 cup Trader Joe’s lite cheese blend or any lite cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients (except for the chicken breasts) into a food processor. Blend well.
- Using a knife, cut 4-5 horizontal slices (halfway down) along the middle of each chicken breast. Add a tsp of cheese mixture in the middle of each cut.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking pan and cook in a preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
Servings: Makes 4 chicken breasts/ 4 Freestyle SmartPoints® per chicken breast
The point value can vary depending on the brand of ingredients used.