- 2 lb. boneless lean pork roast (Shoulder or Butt Roast)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (12oz) can Coke Zero
- 1/4 cup Sukrin Gold or 2 Tbsp Splenda Brown Sugar Blend ( I use Sukrin Gold, a brown sugar substitute)
- 1 (10oz) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 can diced green chilies
- Place pork roast in crock pot (fat side down). Combine Coke Zero, salt and pepper, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce with roast.
- Cover with lid and cook on high for 4-6 hours. Discard 1/2 juice and shred pork with a fork.
- Stir in enchilada sauce, green chilies & brown sugar substitute.
- Cook on higher for another 30-45 minutes.
Servings: Makes 8 (3 oz) servings. 6 Freestyle smart points per serving
Notes: if you use Splenda brown sugar substitute you’ll need to calculate the points based off the amount used. The points are calculated using Sukrin Gold.