Copycat Panera Asian Chicken Salad for 4 Freestyle smart points.
- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- 2 green scallions, diced
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- 1/2 tsp Dak’s salt free Asian Zing
- 1/2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 7 g wonton strips
- 7 g sliced almonds
- 2 Tbsp Panera Asian dressing or any light Asian dressing . I found this dressing at my local Kroger store in the refrigerated area by the salad mixes.
- Spray a skillet with non stick cooking spray and add chicken tenders.
- Sprinkle on Asian Zing seasoning or any other seasonings that you prefer. Cook tenders until they lightly brown and are no longer pink. Add sesame seeds.
- On a plate add lettuce, scallion green onions, chicken, wontons and sliced almonds. Add dressing.
Servings: 1 serving/ 4 Freestyle smart points per serving
Notes: Get 10% off your @daksspices your order and FREE shipping using promo code WWpounddropper and click here to purchase.