- 2 scoops Devotion angel food cake protein powder or 1/2 cup of any protein powder
- 1/2 cup uncooked, old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 medium apples
- 1 Tbsp Sukrin Gold or Splenda Brown Sugar Blend ( I use Sukrin Gold)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon + 1/2 tsp
- 2 Tbsp granulated Splenda
- 1 Tbsp Land O’ Lakes light butter made with Canola oil
- 3/4 cup water + 3 Tbsp
- 1 large egg
- Spray a crockpot with non stick cooking spray.
- Peel, core and slice apples.
- In a skillet pan, melt butter and 1/4 tsp of cinnamon over medium heat. Stir in apples, brown sugar substitute & 3 Tbsp water.
- Cover and cook stirring occasionally for 4-6 minutes or until very slightly softened.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 2 Tbsp Splenda and oats.
- In a large mixing bowl combine, protein powder, baking powder, water, and egg. Mix until combined and add oats mixture. Stir until combined.
- Pour cooked apples into prepared crockpot. Then add flour mixture and spread evenly over apples.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Serve over a light ice cream and/or add cool whip.
Servings: Makes 4 ( 3/4 cup) servings / 3 Freestyle smart points
Pictured is 1 serving with 3 Tbsp fat free Reddi Whip for 3 Freestyle smart points