- 1 scoop or sample packet of brownie batter or angel food cake Devotion Nutrition protein powder or you can use 1/4 cup of any protein powder that is specifically made for cooking. ( it will usually be written on the protein container if the protein powder can be used for cooking)
- 1 Devotion Nutrition Mint Chocolate flex flavor packet or dash of mint extract
- 5 Lily’s no sugar added Chocolate Chips
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 Tbsp Pillsbury sugar free chocolate fudge frosting
- Spray the inside of a coffee mug with non stick cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl combine, protein powder, egg, flex flavor and water. Mix until well combined.
- Pour into prepared coffee mug, and press chocolate chips into the middle of the batter.
- Cook in microwave for 90 seconds.
- Place 1/2 Tbsp of sugar free frosting into a microwaveable bowl and cook for 30 seconds until melted. Pour over cooled mug cake and add 2 Tbsp fat free Reddi whip
Servings: Makes 1 mug cake/ 2 Freestyle smart point for the angel food cake mug cake or 3 Freestyle smart points for brownie batter protein mug cake
Toppings are included in point value