I’m feelin’ the Pumpkin Spice vibe lately.
- 2 slices low point bread ( I use Great Value enriched bread 2 slices for 4sp).
- dash of vanilla
- 1 large egg.
- dash of almond milk
- dash of pumpkin spice.
- dash of cinnamon.
- Spray a skillet with non stick cooking spray.
- In a shallow plate, whisk egg and almond milk. Stir in vanilla, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice until ingredients are incorporated.
- Dip bread pieces separately into egg mixture and coat both sides with egg mixture.
- Place on prepared skillet. Cook on both sides for 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
Top with fat free @reddiwip, cinnamon and sugar free Mrs Butterworth’s syrup.
Servings: Makes 1 serving/ 4 Freestyle smart points per serving ( depending on the brand of bread used)