- 1 cup self-rising flour (I use Gold Medal)
- 3/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt (I use Fage)
- 2 Tbsp 100% pure canned pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice + dash on top ( I use Dak’s pumpkin spice)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg for egg wash (1 tsp water mixed with beaten egg)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, add yogurt, vanilla extract and pumpkin first, followed by self rising flour. Use a rubber spatula to mix together. Add cinnamon and pumpkin spice. It will be crumbly at first which is totally normal. Continue to mix using rubber spatula.
- Flour your hands and work surface and begin kneading. Knead until you can easily form a ball, about 20-30 turns.
- Cut the dough into 4 sections. Roll each section of dough into a long rope about 1/2-3/4″ in diameter. Pinch the two ends together to form a bagel shape.
- Transfer to a parchment lined cookie tray. Using a basting brush lightly spread the egg wash over the bagel then sprinkle a dash of pumpkin spice seasoning on top.
- Bake 15-18 min until golden brown. I like to broil (500 degrees) them at the very end last 1-2 min to get them a little crispy.
- You can store these bagels in a zip lock bag in the refrigerator for up to a week or you can also freeze them. You can slice them and toast them in the toaster to reheat.
Servings: Makes 4 bagels for 3 Freestyle Smart Points each.
Note: If you use any other brands other than listed in the recipe the points may vary. Please double heck the ww recipe builder for accuracy.
Serve with my Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread.
Before cooking ⤴️
After cooking ⤵️