You all know I have a love for Cheesecake, with all my 1 point cheesecake flavors I have created…well, there are times that call for a little graham cracker crust and “real” cream cheese. These Pumpkin Spice cheesecake bites are AMAZING!! They are creamy, rich and have enough buttery, crunchy, cinnamon crust to make you say WOW!
If you are in a pumpkin spice mood….then these are a MUST! And if you aren’t…then omit the pumpkin and pumpkin spice/cinnamon and enjoy a Plain Jane cheesecake bite.
Graham Cracker Layer Ingredients:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp Land o’ Lakes light butter made with Canola oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice ( I use Dak’s pumpkin spice)
Cheesecake Layer Ingredients:
- 8 oz light cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup non fat plain or Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar substitute ( I use Sukrin Gold)
- 6 oz. fat free cool whip
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice ( I use Dak’s pumpkin spice)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl add graham cracker crumbs. In a separate small microwaveable bowl, melt light butter. Then pour melted butter into graham cracker crumbs bowl. Stir in cinnamon. Set aside
- Using a muffin pan ( you can use either 12 full size pan or 24 mini size pan) scoop 1 Tbsp of graham cracker crumb mixture into each muffin tin. Press gently down using the back side of the Tbsp.
- Cook crust for 4-5 minutes. Remove from oven. Let them cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl combine all cheesecake ingredients. Using an electronic mixer, mix until smooth.
- Scoop and spread cheesecake filling evenly on top of graham cracker crumbs.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours
Servings: Makes 12 regular cheesecake bites / 5 Freestyle smart points each for regular size bite or 24 mini cheesecake bites / 2 Freestyle smart points per mini bite (as shown below)
Store in air tight container in the fridge for up to a week or freeze for up to a month. I love to keep them in freezer and defrost them on the counter.