- 2 oz. light cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp 100% pure canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp sugar substitute ( I use Splenda)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice ( I use Dak’s pumpkin spice)
- In a food processor or blender combine, cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar substitute, cinnamon and pumpkin spice.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until it’s nice and smooth.
Servings: Makes 4 (1 Tbsp) servings/ 1 Freestyle smart point per serving
Note: This spread is delicious on top of my Pumpkin Spice Bagels
Click here for the my Pumpkin Spice Bagel recipe.