- 1 scoop or sample packet of Devotion Angel Food Cake protein powder or 1/4 cup of any vanilla protein powder
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup 100% pure canned pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp hot water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice ( I use Dak’s pumpkin spice) or 1 Devotion Nutrition pumpkin spice flex flavor packet
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Pillsbury sugar free vanilla frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients into a small mixing bowl. (I made a batch with cold water and one with warm or hot water and I found that the batter with the warm or hot water had a smooth texture when I poured them into a lightly greased donut pan.)
- Pour batter into a lightly greased silicone mini donut pan.
- Cook for 10 minutes. Take them out of the oven and let them cool for 5-7 minutes.
- Put 1 Tbsp sugar free frosting in a microwaveable bowl for 15 seconds to melt the frosting and then spread evenly on top of donuts.
- Drizzle sugar free frosting evenly on top of mini donuts.
Servings: Makes 5 mini donuts/ 1 Freestyle Smartpoint for 2 donuts or 3 Freestyle smart points for 5 donuts.