Are you lookin’ for a low point, high protein, delicious game day snack?!.
One of my favorite fall snacks are muddy buddies made with Chex cereal, peanut butter, melted milk chocolate and powdered sugar…well…I decided to recreate them to make them low point and high protein…and they are fantastic!!
- 1 scoop Devotion Nutrition Angel Food Cake Protein Powder or 1/4 cup any protein powder
- 1 Devotion Nutrition Flex Flavors packet, I used peanut butter crunch but any flex flavor would be delicious (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Jiff Whips smooth peanut butter (or you could also do @pb2foods ) I love the creaminess of the real peanut butter…so I used @jifbrand Jif whips. Also, the points are the same either way.
- 3 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 14g Lily’s_sweets_chocolate no sugar added chocolate chips
- Combine protein powder and flex flavor packet in a gallon zip top bag and set aside.
- In a microwaveable bowl melt peanut butter and lilys_sweets_chocolate chips in the microwave until they melt (about 30-50 seconds) then gently fold in cereal until well-coated.
- Pour into zip top bag and shake to coat. Divide into 6 half-cup servings.
Servings: Makes 6 (1/2 cup) servings/ 3 Freestyle smart points per serving